- Options for distance learning (1 or 2 semester)
- Refund of 1.500 Euro
- No wasted time
- For bachelor & master
Welcome to Germany Welcome to SRH
For us, internationality means supporting diversity – people of different origins, no matter what religion or ethnicity they belong to or what skin colour they have.
HOW IT BEGAN
The unique project ALLSTAY 4.0
At the end of 2018, SRH in North Rhine-Westphalia decided to use the existing experience as a starting point for a project with the aim of training foreign skilled workers and integrating them into the German economy and society in the long term due to their strong and successful internationalization strategy. Since 2017, the university of applied sciences has been able to get nearly 150 students from abroad to study in Hamm. They all received assistance regarding entry requirements and modalities and in the search for accommodation to make sure they have a great experience in Hamm. A success with model character and system.
Arrive, Learn, Live, STAY
ALLSTAY is an innovative four-stage and social integration model that aims to ensure that international students not only graduate from SRH, but also work and live permanently as professionals in Germany. The project name stands for Arrive, Learn, Live, STAY.
The model is divided into
We get in touch with our students and support them in matters of entry-regulations and/or finding accomodations.
Our students start studying promising courses accompanied by lessons in intercultural habits in Germany.
We help our students to learn the German language, to participate in social life and in finding friends as well as bonding with people outside the university campus.
Big events and meetings with our students and business partners from the region will give out students the opportunity to take this as a usefull stepping stone for a successful start in business and life in Germany
Our Aim: Social integration and participation as well as benefits for the economy by generating highly qualified specialists.
As a result of our ALLSTAY-Project, companies no longer have to carry out the integration process because, as a higher education institution, we are already mapping out this process for them.
We prepare your way Study healthy @ SRH in Western Germany
With our all-round solutions, you can rent an apartment while you are still in your home country and directly start living and feeling good when you arrive in Germany.
In cooperation with our partner we offer single rooms for an affordable price.
Bus lines 30 and 31 depart from accomodation every 15 minutes. The fastest bus line only needs 15 minutes to get to the university.
Perfect costs and conditions
225 Euro/month + 100 Euro/month for additional costs (+ 500 Euro security deposit once).
Please note: Please note: The monthly service charges (100 Euro) are always payable. A "waiver" of individual components is not possible.
- In the monthly service charges (100 Euro) the usual operating costs consist of electricity, water, drainage, garbage disposal, heating, warm water, house insurances, property tax, property drainage, street cleaning, elevator costs as well as cleaning costs (the rooms are cleaned twice a week). The costs are fixed and not negotiable. Also included are the following leisure time opportunities near the apartment: Sports hall, fitness room, and swimming pool (a utilization plan is to be determined). Table tennis tables and billiard tables (These facilities can also be used (unless otherwise occupied). Table tennis bats and balls, billiard cues and balls can be rented from the information desk. The outdoor sports facilities (tennis courts and multipurpose court) can also be used, but you must bring your own tennis rackets and balls.
- Also included are the costs for the internet (Wi-Fi)
- The beds are equipped with mattresses, comforters, and pillows. You only need your own sheets and linen. Laundry can be washed and dried for a small fee in the laundry cellar; however, you must bring your own washing powder.
- In the underground garage, there are plenty of possibilities to park bicycles, mopeds, or motorcycles; no extra fee is charged for this. The communal kitchen is equipped with sufficient dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, cupboards, sink, hotplates, refrigerators, chairs, and tables.
- The bus stop is in front of the apartments. In the morning, the buses run every 10 minutes, later every half hour or late in the evening about every hour.