We prepare your way Study healthy @ SRH in Western Germany
With our all-round solutions, you can rent an apartment while you are still in your home country and directly start living and feeling good when you arrive in Germany.
In cooperation with our partner we offer single rooms for an affordable price.
Bus lines 30 and 31 depart from accomodation every 15 minutes. The fastest bus line only needs 15 minutes to get to the university.
Perfect costs and conditions
225 Euro/month + 100 Euro/month for additional costs (+ 500 Euro security deposit once).
Please note: Please note: The monthly service charges (100 Euro) are always payable. A "waiver" of individual components is not possible.
- In the monthly service charges (100 Euro) the usual operating costs consist of electricity, water, drainage, garbage disposal, heating, warm water, house insurances, property tax, property drainage, street cleaning, elevator costs as well as cleaning costs (the rooms are cleaned twice a week). The costs are fixed and not negotiable. Also included are the following leisure time opportunities near the apartment: Sports hall, fitness room, and swimming pool (a utilization plan is to be determined). Table tennis tables and billiard tables (These facilities can also be used (unless otherwise occupied). Table tennis bats and balls, billiard cues and balls can be rented from the information desk. The outdoor sports facilities (tennis courts and multipurpose court) can also be used, but you must bring your own tennis rackets and balls.
- Also included are the costs for the internet (Wi-Fi)
- The beds are equipped with mattresses, comforters, and pillows. You only need your own sheets and linen. Laundry can be washed and dried for a small fee in the laundry cellar; however, you must bring your own washing powder.
- In the underground garage, there are plenty of possibilities to park bicycles, mopeds, or motorcycles; no extra fee is charged for this. The communal kitchen is equipped with sufficient dishes, cutlery, pots/pans, cupboards, sink, hotplates, refrigerators, chairs, and tables.
- The bus stop is in front of the apartments. In the morning, the buses run every 10 minutes, later every half hour or late in the evening about every hour.