Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I will remember. Involve me and I will understand. Step back and I will act. Let me act and I will perform.
We accompany you personally and continuously in achieving your goals. Based on our proven CORE principle, we have coordinated all learning objectives, forms of examinatio, teaching and learning methods in order to make learning fun and to ensure that you achieve the best possible learning success.
The CORE principle is divided into 4 pillars:
- Through the professional competence in teaching, you link and reproduce knowledge acquired in the CORE principle, understand theories, master technical language and recognise contexts.
- Social competence within the CORE principle enables you to work in a team in a goal- and result-oriented manner.
- Through the methodological competence in teaching, you efficiently apply strategies and work techniques appropriate to the situation in the CORE Principle.
- Through appropriate self-competence, you organise yourself in the CORE principle and develop professional behaviour, a sense of responsibility and the ability to reflect.
We believe that sustainable learning is only possible if there is enough space for experimentation, games and critical questions. That's why we have completely redesigned the classic course of study.
- You study in small teams in 5-week blocks, working on practical assignments. Instead of a jungle of subjects, you concentrate on a maximum of two subjects in parallel within a 5-week block.
- You then take an exam on the learning material of the previous weeks. Thanks to the timetable, concentrated examination phases belong to past. From the abundance of possible examination forms (from written examinations to learning diaries), you can prove yourself in the one that best suits the competencies relevant to the subject.
- You receive continuous performance feedback throughout your studies. We accompany you through your studies. Professionally, personally and organizationally. Qualified mentors are by your side from the beginning of your studies. In addition, you will receive individual coaching and expert advice from our Career Service.
- You will receive all-round support from your lecturer. There are no strictly frontal lectures at SRH. Instead, our lecturers become individual learning coaches for you. Together you will not only work on subject knowledge and methods, but also on your personal and social skills.
- You have time to further expand your knowledge, catch up on exams or gain practical experience in the in-depth blocks.