In our Master's programme International Business and Engineering you learn to develop and apply solution-oriented approaches and to understand the connections between business and engineering.
Campus Hamm/Münster, Campus Rhineland International Business and Engineering M.Eng.
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.)
- 4 Semesters
- on campus
- 120 ECTS
- multiple locations
- only winter semester
- without NC
- Full time
- summer and winter semester
Your course content What you will learn
The Energy of the Future – Exciting New Opportunities
Regenerative energy systems will play an important role in meeting our future energy needs. Related areas range from the construction of plants and systems to business consulting to sales. The topics of sustainability and energy efficiency are not limited merely to the energy sector, however. The use of green technology in other sectors offers new opportunities, but a holistic approach will be required. Get Ready for the Future (of Energy)!
Master’ Degree Programme in International Business and Engineering, Including Preliminary Courses (120 CPs)
Students with undergraduate degrees from engineering sciences programmes will begin their studies with a preliminary one-semester course in Business Studies (30 ECTS). After successfully completing of one of these courses, they enter the regular Master’s degree programme.Students with undergraduate degrees from engineering sciences programmes will begin their studies with a preliminary one-semester course in Business Studies. After successfully completing this course, they enter the regular Master’s degree programme.
Preliminary course business studies:
- Module 1+2: Business Essentials I
- Courses: Business Theory & Research, Business Law, Market Analysis, Business Startup, Marketing & Sales, Project I
- Module 3+4: Business Essentials II
- Courses: Accounting, Human Resources, Investment & Finance, Mathematics, Business Management, Project II, Language
Our academic year is divided into eight blocks of five weeks each. These blocks build on one another with regard to content. Studies begin with a 14-days introductory module. Targeted learning is offered from day one with a university-wide preparatory phase to acquire basic study skills.
Your career prospects Our innovative approach that pays off
Get Ready for the Future (of Energy)!
Following successful completion of our Master’s degree programme, graduates will be prepared to take on management responsibilities in a variety of different business and technical fields as well as in the field of technical and economic development.
The dual focus on two core areas of competency that are of growing importance and have a broad spectrum of various applications opens a wide range of potential career options. The resulting flexible professional profile is enhanced by good language skills and experience working in both national and international contexts. In an increasingly globalized professional world, our graduates will have the ability to evaluate sustainable technical projects in accordance with current business standards.
Successful completion of this Master’s degree programme also qualifies graduates to begin a doctoral programme.
Flexibility at its best - Our bridge semester
The following curriculum / study plan is for orientation - deviations are possible Your curriculum
Preliminary course business studies*30
Energy and Sustainability I8
Energy and Sustainability II8
Modern Technologies and Development8
Electives + Language6
Engineering Design Project6
*Students with undergraduate degrees from engineering sciences programmes will begin their studies with a preliminary one-semester course in Business Studies. After successfully completing this course, they enter the regular Master’s degree programme.
Master's Thesis incl. Colloquium26
Admission requirements Our requirements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent university degree (e.g. Diploma) in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or an equivalent subject.
Additionally, we require proof of proficiency in English (for example IELTS 6.5, a TOEFL score of at least 600 (pbT) / 80 (ibT) or other proof such as through an interview). No test required for students from countries with English as the official language in education.
Important information: Please note your country-specific visa deadlines in order to start studying in Germany. We can only guarantee you a place at our university of Applied Sciences if you have a valid visa to study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country for exact deadlines.
Fees and Funding Your tuition fees
Study fees (valid for all non-EWR citizens):
5.450 Euro per semester (908 Euro per month) + one-off enrollment fee of 1000 Euro.
Terms of payment (valid for all non-EWR citizens):
1. You pay 1000 € (one-off enrollment fee in advance - that is not refundable)
2. We will send you the Final Admission Letter (now you have time to take care of Health insurance, APS, VISA, blocked account, accommodation etc.)
3. After that, you will receive a new payment request in the amount of the first semester fee (payment per semester is mandatory)
4. If we received this fee, you will be enrolled
Option for you: You can get a discount of 3% for annual payment and 5% for full payment
Apply now Application process and deadlines
1. You can apply easy by clicking on the button 'Apply' on our website and you will be linked to our SRH application portal.
2. You can register online on our SRH application portal and will be guided through the application process.
3. After you have sent your application, we will check your admission.
4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will receive a contract from us by post or email. You will also receive an overview of the documents we still need from you.
5. You sign your study contract and send it back to us together with the missing documents.
6. You will receive your certificate of enrolment after we received your fees on our University bank account.
7. You take part in our introductory week and start your dream study programme!
There is no deadline for enrolment. You have the choice to apply whenever you want. But to guarantee a smooth process, we highly recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country for beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enrol at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
Study together and get a bonus
You don't want to start your studies at the SRH University of Applied Sciences in NRW alone, but bring someone with you? Great, then we will reward you with a one-time bonus of up to 600 euros. Just download the application and please note the conditions on the form.
Please note Visa requirements for indian students
Other suitable programmes You might also be interested in
Supply Chain Management M.Sc.
- multiple locations
- Full time
Supply ChainManagement M.Sc. - distance learning
- multiple locations