Our distance learning Master in Supply Chain Management prepares you to take on the planning and managing of global value networks. Our distance learning Master is designed for you with a busy work schedule.
- You can still apply with us!
During our distance learning Master programme in Supply Chain Management, you will learn to plan, control, and manage new ones, to analyse existing business and IT processes. You will acquire the subject-specific expertise required for a process-oriented approach to global value creation chains as well as important personal skills. Our programme is designed so that it can be completed while you continue as an employer.
The Master in Supply Chain Management focuses on logistical information systems in and for logistics-relevant industry sectors in manufacturing, retail, management, logistical processes and the logistics service market. The distance learning programme places particular emphasis on four main specializations:
- Business and Management
- Supply Chain Management (Global Logistics)
- Information Systems (especially ERP and SCM)
- Personal Competencies/Soft Skills
Analysis of the labour market has shown that there is high demand for qualified supply chain managers in industrial, retail, consulting, and software enterprises, as well as by logistics service providers.
Competition is no longer limited to products or companies – today, the competition also includes entire supply chains and value networks. The key to remaining competitive is in the integration of individual elements. This is where Supply Chain Management plays a crucial role. Supply chain managers manage this integration by designing holistic, integral processes and embedding these in information systems.
Our Master in Supply Chain Management - distance learning builds on your existing knowledge and skills, while you continue to remain active professionally. The highly relevant and timely course content is designed to allow you to enhance your professional and personal development and to strengthen your professional qualifications. You are then able to tailor your own individual profile.
The distance learning course allows you to gain scientifically based expertise that will equip you to take on the overall design and management of local and global supply chains. As ongoing globalization creates a growing need for companies to increase their efficiency, supply chain management is more relevant than ever. Companies are always on the lookout for highly qualified professionals, able to identify and seize opportunities in value and supply chains, while minimizing the risks. Of course, in addition to a career in the professional world of supply chain management, our Master’s programme enables you to aim for a doctorate.
Strategic Logistics Management6
Process Design and Management6
Information Systems in Logistics6
Communication & Knowledge Management6
Supply Chain Operation6
Supply Chain Management Systems6
International Commercial Law6
** SAP certificate through participation in ERPSIM, experience SAP S/4Hana
Master's Thesis incl. Colloquium30
SAP certificate included:
If you successfully participate in "ERPSIM" in the course "SCM Processes", you gain experience with SAP S/4Hana and receive an official SAP certificate. Such a certificate, which is fully accepted by companies, can otherwise only be obtained through time-consuming and expensive SAP training courses.
The prerequisite for receiving the certificate is that you have participated in the course and the practical work in the SAP laboratory, with compulsory attendance, and have passed the course with at least 50%. The grade is also shown on the certificate.
With our all-round solutions, we can help you to find a proper accommodation and rent an apartment while you are still in your home country. You can start living and feeling good straight away when you arrive in Germany.
For your application you will need:
- Proof of at least 180 credits (ECTS) of completed university studies (diploma, bachelor's degree) predominantly in the fields of logistics, industrial engineering, economics, engineering sciences, information technology or in corresponding courses of study and disciplines.
- One of the following qualifications: General university entrance qualification, University of Applied Sciences entrance qualification, North Rhine-Westphalia extended university entrance qualification or for international applicants: university entrance qualification or equivalent
- Health insurance certificate
- Certification of proficiency in English (e. g. IELTS 6.5, a TOEFL score of at least 600 (pbT) / 80 (ibT), Duolingo (min. 120 minutes) or other verification (for instance, via an interview). This requirement is waived for students from countries where English is the official language of education.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country before beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enroll at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
- 420 Euro per month*
The monthly fee remains the same throughout the entire study period. A one-off registration fee of 480 Euro* is charged at the beginning of the course, which is usually payable with the first monthly semester fee.
*For EU/EEA nationals including Switzerland and the Western Balkans. Students from non-EU/EEA countries always pay the full semester fee in advance and a registration fee of 750 Euro.
Please note: non-EU/EEA-citizens will be asked to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees as well as the one-time registration fee in advance. It is also mandatory for the student to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees for an additional year at the latest 3 months before the start of the new academic year.
1. You can apply easy by clicking on the button 'Apply' on our website and you will be linked to our SRH application portal.
2. You can register online on our SRH application portal and will be guided through the application process.
3. After you have sent your application, we will check your admission.
4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will receive a contract from us by post or email. You will also receive an overview of the documents we still need from you.
5. You sign your study contract and send it back to us together with the missing documents.
6. You will receive your certificate of enrolment after we received your fees on our University bank account.
7. You take part in our introductory week and start your dream study programme!
There is no deadline for enrolment. You have the choice to apply whenever you want. But to guarantee a smooth process, we highly recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country for beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enrol at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.