3 Cities – 3 Campuses – One University o.A.S.
We are the SRH University of Applied Sciences in North Rhine-Westphalia. We have been successful at the Hamm location for more than 15 years and have a lot of experience in the higher education sector. Since 2019, we have been represented by the new SRH Campus Rheinand in Leverkusen – in the middle of the metropolitan region in the immediate vicinity of Cologne and Düsseldorf. 2021 we started the study site in Münster.
- 2005: We founded Germany's first logistics university in the Bachelor's sector.
- 2010: We moved into the Heinrich-von-Kleist-Forum, an ultra-modern building in the middle of the city and right next to the ICE railway station.
- 2015: Our university was fully accredited
- 2017: Start of our first international degree programme. In the meantime, we became a regional leader in the field of internationalisation
- 2018: Our university again was awarded the quality seal of state recognition.
- 2019: Our university expands and offers another study option in NRW with the modern campus in the Rhineland.
- 2021: We started the study site in Münster.