Don´t wait start now Walk the path with us
- Here you learn step by step
- You study in practical tasks in small teams
- You can concentrate on the essentials in 5-week blocks
- You receive continuous performance feedback
The Business Analytics degree programme is designed in such a way that in the first half of the programme you primarily learn specialist skills in the field of business administration. This so-called domain knowledge is necessary to build up an operational understanding that you need for the analysis, formulation and solution of business analytics problems.
At the beginning of the second half of the degree programme, you will be introduced to the topic of business analytics via the Information Technology module block. In the course of the second half of the study programme, your skills and knowledge are deepened in the module blocks Application of Business Analytics and Technical Methods in Business Analytics.
Especially towards the end of the programme, particularly in the courses Business Analytics Project I and II, Practical Experience and Realisation, you will be able to apply what you have learned in practice.
Courses of a mathematical and statistical nature are spread across all semesters and thus support both the Business Analytics and the Business Administration areas.
Business Analytics is divided into three areas:
After your studies, you can support companies in mastering the digital transformation. You can apply modern IT technologies to problems and develop innovative questions and solutions based on data.
The bachelor's degree programme provides you with comprehensive skills and knowledge in business administration and business analytics. Entry-level jobs in consulting and business companies are open to you. As an IT-savvy employee, you can also be employed in specialist departments such as controlling, marketing, sales or purchasing or work as a business analytics expert in IT departments - e.g. as a business analyst.
For an application you need
Please note: The application deadline for students who require a visa is July 15.
For international students with local university entrance qualification:
The monthly fee remains the same throughout the entire study period. A one-off registration fee of 480 Euro* is charged at the beginning of the course, which is usually payable with the first monthly semester fee.
*For EU/EEA nationals including Switzerland and the Western Balkans. Students from non-EU/EEA countries always pay the full semester fee in advance and a registration fee of 750 Euro.
Please note: non-EU/EEA-citizens will be asked to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees as well as the one-time registration fee in advance. It is also mandatory for the student to pay the amount for 12 months of the respective course fees for an additional year at the latest 3 months before the start of the new academic year.
1. You can apply easy by clicking on the button 'Apply' on our website and you will be linked to our SRH application portal.
2. You can register online on our SRH application portal and will be guided through the application process.
3. After you have sent your application, we will check your admission.
4. If you fulfill the requirements, you will receive a contract from us by post or email. You will also receive an overview of the documents we still need from you.
5. You sign your study contract and send it back to us together with the missing documents.
6. You will receive your certificate of enrolment after we received your fees on our University bank account.
7. You take part in our introductory week and start your dream study programme!
There is no deadline for enrolment. You have the choice to apply whenever you want. But to guarantee a smooth process, we highly recommend to apply as soon as possible.
Important information: Please verify the specific visa deadlines for your country for beginning studies in Germany. You will only be able to enrol at the university if you have a visa valid for study in Germany. Please contact the German embassy in your home country to obtain the specific deadlines.
With our all-round solutions, we can help you to find a proper accommodation and rent an apartment while you are still in your home country. You can start living and feeling good straight away when you arrive in Germany.